DataCite Summer Meeting - 19-20 September 2013 - Washington DC
Dr. Salvatore Mele, CERN
- DataCite - integrating data citation in the global research infrastructure, Jan Brase, Executive Officer, DataCite
- Data Citation Index cooperation. N. Robinson, Thomson Reuters
- FundRef - aligning articles, authors, data, projects and funding, C. Kosher, CrossRef
- Giving credit where it’s due - linking authors, data, and articles
- Petcha kucha session - DataCite members
- DataCite client experience - Data identification and citation in the real world
- Learn about the Amsterdam Manifesto, and recent developments at the CODATA task group on Data Citation.
Who should come?
Researchers, funders, policy makers, professionals from research organisations, data infrastructure providers, data centres, publishers. Everyone who wants to learn more about the latest developments helping to integrate data into the record of science.
How do I get there?
National Academy of Sciences 2101 Constitution Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20418
Metro stop: Foggy Bottom – blue and orange lines (5 block walk)
Please, click here to see a comprehensive list of hotels.
There will a reception on Thursday 19 September from 19:30. Details will be made available soon.
Registrations and draft programme are available!