DataCite welcomes new members
On 2 December 2010 the British Library hosted the annual DataCite General Assembly, which brought together Member representatives from around the world to review progress and strategy. Following the Assembly, we are delighted to announce that membership applications from the following organisations were approved:
- German National Library of Economics (ZBW)
- The Swedish National Data Service (SNDS)
- Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI), US Department of Energy
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information (KISTI)
- Interuniversity Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR), USA
We welcome these new Members to DataCite and look forward to working together to make research data visible, accessible, and reusable.